There’s a huge demand for effective solutions in mental health (including anxiety, depression, burn-out, and other stress-related conditions) as well as related mind-body diseases that have no effective medication or treatment today.
Many patients receive medications for symptoms (e.g. antidepressants) that do not address the cause of the problem and have negative side effects. There are not enough therapists to answer the demand, and the therapies provided by the NHS (or other healthcare providers in other countries) are not effective enough for most of the patients who receive them, e.g. about 60% of people who received treatment for PTSD do not recover.
People with general mental health disorders
Sufferers of anxiety and depression
People with Disorder of Gut-Brain Interactions
In response to the large unmet demand for stress and emotional treatments, several companies have developed apps to help patients use meditation. Other companies have developed simple self-help apps to help people with specific conditions. And there are also companies that provide therapists who can work with them (online or face-to-face). Some of these companies are now worth billions of dollars. However, most of them do not provide any real solutions for the majority of sufferers of depression, anxiety, IBS, etc.
Investing in MindLife
We are offering an ethical and socially responsible investment opportunity in a cutting-edge and rapidly scalable global enterprise, which will make a huge positive impact by uplifting the lives of millions of people.
- A good probability of high return on investment within six years.
- Unique IP, patented in several countries
- Led by a successful entrepreneur with a proven track record of founding innovative companies and growing them internationally.
- Collaborating with world-leading experts in the UK and around the world.
- Solutions which will appeal to many millions and answer important unmet needs.
- UK investors will benefit from EIS Knowledge Intensive tax benefits.